Budget my money
If you wish to save money, Spendee helps you with its budget features. In the Basic plan, you can only set one budget, but with the Plus or Premium versions, you can set an unlimited number of budgets for different categories. We will notify you when you spend 75%, 90% of your budget and you can also see how much money you can spend every day in order to stick to it.
To set a budget, follow these steps:
- Open a wallet that you wish to set a budget for
- Click on Budgets to open a Budget section
- Click on Add a New Budget
- Fill the budget name
- Choose an amount you wish this budget to be for
- Select one category that you want this budget to be for. If you have a Basic plan, you can only have one budget per wallet. You can also choose All Expenses as an option. If you have Spendee Plus or Premium, you can have an unlimited number of wallets.
- Set a period of your budget - I would recommend a weekly or monthly period
- Set a starting day
- Turn on the notifications, so that you are notified when you are spending too much in given category
To find out more about budgeting in Spendee, read this article.